Handmade in Lancashire sofas with added ahhh
- Credit: Archant
Let’s say it together Sofahhh, because when you sit on our sofas you just ahhh.
Our Lancashire's own expert craftsmen and women working at their best to create our lovely hand made to order sofas, chairs and more. At Sofah our team has over 40 years' experience in handmade upholstery, our expert craftsmen, seamstresses and upholsterers can give you piece of mind with high quality sofas made just for you.
We understand some customers like to see and touch products first hand before buying online, so we have converted our photography showroom into Sofahhh showroom. Come say hi at our showroom located in Chorley.
As we are a busy business creating the hearts of the homes, we want to make sure we give every visiting customers our full attention so we can answer any questions, provide fabric swatches and of course let you take your time to sit on a few of our fab sofas.
So you can either email email@example.com and request a viewing or pop along between our opening hours; Monday - Thursday 9AM -5PM, Friday 9AM - 3PM. Come over, let's have a brew and find you your new best sofa friend.
The showroom is in Chorley, Lancashire, 5 minutes from the M61 junction 8.
Mayfield Mill, Briercliffe Road, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6 0DA
So come say hello and add the extra Ahh factor to your home.
Follow us on social to see all the latest designs, home inspiration and a little competition here and there. Our handle is easy to remember so why not pop over and say hello @sofah.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 3 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 8 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire