SoulScape Art Experience with Louis Parsons
- Credit: Archant
In this short talk, Louis will share his heartfelt vision of a whole new cultural movement that is emerging out of post modernism
Saturday 8th February, 2014
Venue: Four Seasons - Hampshire, Dogmersfield Park, Chalky Lane, Dogmersfield, Hampshire, RG27 8TD
www.fourseasons.com/hampshireThe New Renaissance
In this New Renaissance, art has a central role to play in expressing the human story, and in reminding us of our role in making a difference in the world.
This experiential talk includes a display of original artwork by Louis Parsons, and promises to be insightful, inspiring and revelatory.
This will be a popular event and places are limited. Entry is free but please email email@example.com to reserve your place.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
Louis Parsons is an artist that has devoted his life and his artwork to exploring the mystery and beauty of human potential. He has pioneered a new form of art that celebrates the unique essence of an individual, partnership or family: SoulScapes.
SoulScapes are the next level of “Self-Portrait”. They have been described by Michael Schwarz - Integral Art Gallery as:
“Astonishing abstract paintings that sing the infinite songs of Spirit manifesting on the radiant cusp of form and formlessness. The painting technique is sophisticated, replete with complex weaves of staining the canvas, thin washes, thicker brushwork, and impassioned impasto, such that the worked materials are a symphony in their own right.”
His natural gifts as a communicator are enhanced by his qualification as a professional Insights Coach: a skill that allows him to put his clients at ease so that he can capture the essence of what is most precious to them.
His art is collected worldwide. Recently made Artist in Residence for The Four Seasons Kuda Huraa, Louis is on a quest to enable art to express the power and freedom that lives in all of us.
Recently, one of Louis’ SoulScapes was auctioned and raised £120,000 for charity.
To download a his free eBook “Opening To The Soul” (including 20 pages of stunning artwork) sign up at: www.louisparsons.com