Spring Valley Holiday Park, Scarborough, N. Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
12 month Holiday Park of 25 luxurious homes with a 12 month occupancy in Scarborough, ideally suited for the National Park and Coast. With stunning views and in quiet surroundings.
Welcome to Spring Valley Park, an exclusive 4 acre development of just twenty five luxury holiday homes set in a developed secure environment catering for the over 50’s.
All of the homes have been designed and hand crafted to the highest specifications, and can be adapted to suit your individual needs and desires.
Each home is connected to mains electric, water and drainage systems.
The park receives daily visits from a milk van and weekly visits from a mobile butcher and fishmonger.
It also has the added convenience of a WiFi connection. Local services are all close by including a Doctors Surgery, hospital and bus stop.
The development is unique to Scarborough having been awarded a 12 month occupancy duration, offering peace and quiet amidst stunning surroundings.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great pubs
- 5 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 6 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 7 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 8 Why James Bond actor Timothy Dalton is proud of his Belper roots
- 9 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
Beyond the developed 4 acres lies a further 21 acres of countryside and fantastic rural walks.
Spring Valley Holiday Park is also within easy reach of everything North Yorkshire has to offer.
So much to see and do:
York, Harrogate and Leeds all within easy access
North Yorkshire Moors Railways
Goathland and ‘Heartbeat’ country
The Sea Life Centre
And of course beautiful Scarborough
For more information please call David now on 07747 738409 or Nathan on 07512 750097 for your free brochure or why not visit us at
Spring Valley Holiday Park