St Catherine’s Hospice Big Road Ride
St Catherine’s Hospice Big Road Ride tests your limits, gives a great sense of achievement and is good fun.
The Big Road Ride gives enthusiastic cyclists new and exciting routes to test out your stamina. Join in with friends, family and colleagues, or sign up individually for some great camaraderie.
All routes are on road, marshalled and well signed and there are feeding stations along the route for you to re-charge. You will be congratulated at the finish with a welcome reception and well deserved medal.
The routes - How many miles will you take on?
Town Hill Ten - Short and Sharp: A handful of hills and slopes with beautiful country views towards the North Downs.
Tandridge Twenty-Two? Modest but no pushover: Further into the Surrey Weald to get you moving through the gears.
Foxon Forty ? Not for the faint hearted: More challenging, with some touch climbs in the North Downs.
- 1 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 4 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire
Super Surrey Sixty ? Will sort the wheat from the chaff: A demanding ride for the most discerning cyclists, going east along the Pilgrims Way as well as the challenge of the North Downs.
Register online at www.stch.org.uk/bikeride or call 01293 447364 to find out more