St Edward’s: An Outstanding Independent Day School in Cheltenham
- Credit: Archant
As the only Independent Day School in Cheltenham for ages 2-18, St Edward’s provides pupils with academic excellence, a rich choice of extra-curricular activities, time to be with their families and enjoy being part of the local community.
Awarded Outstanding in every category in our 2013 Inspection, our Early Years Foundation Stage takes a holistic approach to developing young minds, encouraging creativity and independence in a safe and exceptionally well resourced environment. Set in over 45 acres of the most stunning grounds, the Junior School builds upon this foundation introducing academic rigour in the core subjects. High levels of achievement are made possible by small class sizes where pupils benefit from individual attention.
With a wide choice of scholarships on offer for the Senior School, including the introduction of Year 9 scholarships, St Edward’s provides a caring and supportive environment where pupils continue to flourish in small classes with excellent teachers who focus on each individual learning styles. The vast majority of students will leave to top universities including Oxbridge. There is a special family feel to the school which encourages the development of balanced, interested, caring and intelligent students. St Edward’s pupils are well-rounded, good company and resilient.
Senior School Open Day is on Saturday, September 28, and the Junior School Working Open Day is Thursday, October 17.
For more details contact 01242 538600 or visit www.stedwards.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 4 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 5 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 6 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 7 8 secluded secret beaches in North Devon
- 8 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 9 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire