St Pius X Preparatory School
- Credit: Archant
St Pius X Preparatory School and Oak House Nursery An outstanding all-round education for children from two to eleven years
SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2013
1PM TO 4PM
Excellent academic achievement, exceptional pastoral care and outstanding personal development are just a sample of what we can offer your child at St Pius X Preparatory School.
These are not our words, but those of the Independent Schools Inspectorate following its last visit to the school. The inspectors also noted our “very well established family atmosphere” and described the behaviour of our pupils as “impeccably courteous and considerate”.
We pride ourselves on offering an all-round education and in treating children as individuals so that they can develop to their full potential.
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 3 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 4 Win an original watercolour painting of Burnham-on-Crouch in Essex
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Lady B's deliciously decadent dessert
- 9 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 Exploring the Peak District village of Grindleford
Many of our pupils join us from the age of two, progressing through Oak House Nursery where they are offered a range of learning activities, including French, tennis and ballet.
With the option of flexible half-day sessions, we aim to make our nursery accessible to as many children as possible. During their time at St Pius, pupils are given a wide range of opportunities, both as part of the curriculum and in the form of extra-curricular activities such as sport and musical instrument tuition. We also have an outstanding record of academic achievement. Children are prepared for entrance exams for a variety of senior independent and grammar schools and we have an enviable success rate in gaining places.
To find out more why not come along to our Open Day on Sunday, February 3, 2013, from 1pm to 4pm or, alternatively, call us to arrange a tour of the school and nursery on an ordinary day.
200 Garstang Road, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 8RD
Tel 01772 719937