Stephenson’s 150th anniversary party, Barton Arcade, Manchester
- Credit: SimonWRandall
It was a night of celebration as guests joined Stephenson’s in celebrating their 150th anniversary
It was an evening of glitz and glamour when guests stepped out to help celebrate Stephenson’s 150th anniversary. The event was held in Barton Arcade, Manchester; where the business traded for its first 99 years.
The space is now home to Lunya Catalonian restaurant who helped put on a wonderful event. Guests were able to take a step back in time as the venue recreated Stephenson’s store front, complete with crockery collections and authentic window decals.
Banners, flags and period photographs adorned the walls and two specially made newspapers were on hand for guests to browse through some of the stories from Stephenson’s 150 year history.
Both the fourth and fifth generation gave speeches and entertainment came from close-up musician Danny Jewell as well as jazz cover band The Magnificent Sheikhs who got guests on their feet.
Stephenson’s were the main sponsor of the 2018 Cheshire Life Food and Drink Awards and the evening was a thank you to the suppliers, customers and employees who have helped the company reach this historic landmark and celebrate this anniversary in style.
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 3 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 4 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 7 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 8 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly