Stephensons Estate Agents
- Credit: Archant
We are proud to be North Yorkshire’s largest independent estate agent.
Established in 1871, our knowledge and experience of the local land and property market remains unrivalled in the 21st century. We combine the traditional values of honesty, trustworthiness and unmatched customer service with a dynamic, progressive and flexible approach to modern day market conditions.
We provide a friendly and approachable service, and aim to work in partnership with our clients. You’ll benefit from the best advice of qualified and local professionals at all times and will be kept informed at every stage of your transaction.
For a free market appraisal or to find out more about our bespoke sales package please visit
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal
www.stephensons4property.co.uk or call 01904 625533
We have ten offices throughout the region, including York, Knaresborough, Easingwold, Selby, Boroughbridge, Malton, Helmsley, Pickering and Kirbymoorside, which are staffed by a superb team of chartered surveyors, estate agents, auctioneers and qualified valuers.
We provide specialist advice and guidance on all aspects of buying, selling and letting, including expert surveys and valuations. Our specialisms include:
- Town and city homes
- Countryside and village properties
- Commercial Property
- Agricultural property
- Land consultancy
- New developments
- Letting management services
Thankfully, not all Estate agents are the same. Expect Better with Stephensons.