Cheshire’s newest Wedding and Events Barn is open for business
- Credit: Archant
Start something truly special at Stock Farm.
Set within acres of rural Cheshire on the edge of Tatton Park, Stock Farm Wedding and Events Barn offers the perfect setting for your special day. The Barn is a fully licensed, exclusive location with idyllic countryside views giving you and your guests complete privacy.
We are proud to offer the space as either a blank canvas for you to create your bespoke event or we can team up with you and our venue stylists to create your dream vision. Beautifully spacious, the Barn is perfect for events with larger numbers but equally suited for a more intimate affair as we have the option to drape the space. Accommodating up to 200 people seated, with plenty of room to party for up to 350!
Stock Farm Barn includes a fabulously British Gin and Tonic inspired rustic bar, stylish festoon lighting and the most magnificent doors to frame your grand entrance.
If you are hosting a summer event our private garden provides the perfect venue for outdoor ceremonies, giant games on the lawn and evenings spent around the firepit.
Chosen carefully, our three caterers the Flaming Gourmand, Olive Tree and Catherine Skates offer outstanding cuisine with a variety of styles and influences. From flaming feasts to fine dining they add to the magic of this venue.
Onsite our farmhouse accommodation is perfect for you and your guests sleeping up to 12 people. Plus, there are several other luxury properties available across the Tatton Estate if you would like to bring a larger number of people close for your occasion.
Onsite parking, outdoor seating and beautiful backdrops are plentiful at Stock.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
Recently open we are lucky to be able to offer availability for Summer 2018 with a few Saturdays remaining. Regularly we throw the barn doors open for our wedding fayres and open days/evenings so if you would like to attend the next one please just email us and we will put you on the list.
Private tours are also available on week days and weekends – daytime or evening to suit you.
Brides Up North will be with us on the 8th April 11am – 2pm for their Pop Up Wedding Festival. Free entry.
Stock Farm, Tatton Estate, Ashley, WA14 3QF