Stratton gets a new heart
- Credit: Archant
The Lavender House opens interiors, gifts and coffee shop in Stratton
The Lavender House has just opened its first shop and coffee shop in Stratton, GL7. The shop showcases an exciting collection of hand-painted furniture complemented by a beautiful range of home furnishings, tantalizing gifts and cards.
Offering superb, locally roasted coffee and mouth-watering cakes, our coffee shop is a much needed addition to the area offering a little day time meeting place in a relaxed and inspiring atmosphere.
The shop is conveniently situated opposite the Post Office in Stratton and boasts off-road parking and a charming walled garden for customers to enjoy their coffee and cakes on sunny days.
About The Lavender House:
The Lavender House was founded in 2010 by local girls Ali Candy-Waters and Victoria Meeke. They launched their range of hand-painted furniture in Cirencester’s Corn Hall and subsequently sold their pieces in various interiors shops all over the county. Today they continue to offer their range of hand-painted furniture, as well as breathe life into client’s existing furniture, complemented by a variety of handpicked French style accessories and gifts and a great cup of coffee.
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
For details of products and services visit www.the-lavender-house.co.uk