Strictly comes to Devon!
- Credit: Archant
It’s time to put on your dancing shoes, even if you can’t dance. Devon is about to go ‘Strictly’ mad!
If you want to get fit, fast, lose those unwanted pounds and have more fun than you can believe doing it, here’s some great news for you.
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ dance stars Natalie Lowe and Ian Waite have teamed up with six time world champion swimmer Mark Foster, a former Strictly contestant and an expert in fitness and conditioning, to produce a unique dance and fitness programme – ‘FitSteps’.
They have combined, for the first time, the best known and most popular Latin and Ballroom dances with proven fitness techniques, to develop a dance/fitness programme that is capable of delivering fast fitness results, with a heap of fun thrown in!
And the best news of all is that FitSteps is just about to hit Honiton on January 12th 2014 between 2pm & 4pm and Ottery St Mary on January 10th 2014 from 7pm. (Dates and venue to be confirmed)
And for anyone who’s thinking, ‘But I can’t dance’ or ‘I don’t have anyone to dance with’, there’s no excuse – you don’t have to able to dance and you don’t need a partner! You just have to want to get fit and have fun.
So, if you’re ready to take to the floor and FitStep your way to a new you, all you need to do is be at the Mackarness Hall, Honiton on January 12th from 2.30pm or Ottery St Mary School on Janury 10th from 6.30pm, where Deborah, Helen and Katherine, our accredited FitSteps Instructors, will be waiting to put you through your FitSteps paces! Visit their Facebook page for all the up-to-date information
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 5 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 6 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 7 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 8 What is a Broads ranger?
- 9 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer