Successful Hampshire based solicitors branch in to Dorset
- Credit: Archant
Dutton Gregory LLP, a full service regional law firm with offices in Winchester, Southampton, London and Bournemouth, is pleased to announce its added investment in the Dorset market through its merger with Poole based RWPS Law.
The merged firm, operating in Dorset as ‘Dutton Gregory incorporating RWPS Law,’ will have 21 partners and a total staff of 150. In addition to corporate and commercial advice offered to businesses, the combined staff of 50 in Dorset will offer advice on divorce and family matters, employment, clinical negligence/ personal injury, commercial and residential property, dispute resolution, wills and probate.
Dutton Gregory’s Chairman, Andrew Tilley, said “I am extremely proud to announce this merger. We believe in building a business around great people and RWPS Law follows the same ethos.”
“Dutton Gregory has clients nationally, although the majority of those are in the South and South East. Expansion in Dorset was therefore very important to us, giving us stronger representation throughout the South West.”
Jo Gatehouse, a partner at RWPS Law added: “This is a great step in the history of RWPS Law. We already have a great client following in Poole; by combining forces with Dutton Gregory, we will be able to offer our existing and future clients more services and expertise.”
For more information on the Dutton Gregory / RWPS Law merger, please contact Sue Murphy, Business Development Manager on 01962 624439 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 5 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 8 6 great walks near Skipton
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit