Summer events at Hotel du Vin, Cheltenham
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: Hotel du Vin & Bistro, Cheltenham, is hosting a range of summer events this year
Hotel du Vin & Bistro, Cheltenham, reflects the character and style of the famous spa town with an iconic white building housing a bar and bistro, 49 guest rooms, meeting and private dining rooms and an outdoor courtyard.
The hotel is hosting a range of summer events:
• Wednesday May 21: Wedding Open Evening with Ruth Hunter 6pm-8pm
Award winning Wedding & Event Planner Ruth Hunter, owner of Finesse Planning, takes couples through their preparations allowing them to enjoy the journey towards their special day.
Free to attend with wine, canapés and plenty of tips from the planning experts.
RSVP by May 19
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 3 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 4 8 great family walks in the North West
- 5 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 6 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 7 12 of the best pubs in Essex for Sunday lunches
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
• Thursday June 5: Cherish the Dress with Cocoa Couture 6pm – 8pm
Cherish the Dress with Cocoa Couture event is an opportunity to meet international dress designer Cocoa and be inspired by gowns - all designed and made for your individual style. Perfect for the newly engaged, those planning parties, Gala Awards or family celebrations,
RSVP by May 29
• Wednesday June 18: Aspall Cyder Dinner 7pm £50.00
Summer Cyder Dinner, hosted by Aspall’s Jake Nickel, will give attendees the opportunity to explore cider and food matching possibilities with one of the oldest cider producers in England. The evening will start with a welcome drink and canapés followed by a three-course meal accompanied by different ciders carefully chosen to complement each course, closing the dinner with a tasting of other cuvee from their individual portfolio.
Advance bookings only. RSVP by June 11
• Wednesday July 9: Pimms on the Patio Party 6.30pm – 8pm
A relaxed evening on the new terrace to sup the scent of a balmy evening - Pimms and canapés at the informal party with friends and colleagues. £15.00 per person including Pimms and Canapés
Advance bookings only. RSVP by July 1
To book, please contact Linda Williams on 01242 588 450 or email Linda.firstname.lastname@example.org