Summer fun for Kids at Denby
- Credit: Archant
Pottery Beach is now up and running daily at the Denby Pottery Visitor Centre for the duration of the School Holidays.
Free to use, there are 46 tonnes of safe golden sand to play in, a beach hut (just in case you forget your bucket & spade or want an ice cream) and there’s entertainment planned – so all that’s needed now is good weather!
There are chairs and picnic tables around the perimeter of ‘Pottery Beach’ and complimentary entertainment on selected dates. Entertainment includes: Punch & Judy Shows,
Pinxton Puppet Shows,
Carlo the Clown
Even have a go yourself and try your hand at painting tea plates, pebbles or even clay modelling in the creative Craft Hut.
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 3 Scarborough's spectacular BIG day out for national Armed Forces Day
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 7 A walk around Whitstable Coastal Trail and Oyster Walk
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 10 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
Pottery Beach is open, every day from 10am to 4pm until 7th September
CALL 01773 740 799
ADDRESS Derby Road | Denby | Derbyshire | DE5 8NX