Surrey Sculpture Society
- Credit: Archant
Surrey Sculpture Society - 2013 Exhibition Programme
With major annual exhibitions at prestigious venues such as RHS Wisley, Beaulieu, Fulham Palace, Painshill, Denbies Vineyard, Guildford Cathedral and forming part of the AppART Exhibition - the Surrey Sculpture Society has grown from just 14 original members into a substantial and well respected regional arts organisation with 374 current members from across the South of England, ranging from talented amateurs to top professionals who work on major public commissions.
Each exhibition displays a wide range of affordable contemporary and traditional sculptures including animal, bird, figurative and abstract pieces in stone, wood, metal, ceramic, resin, glass and found objects.
Sculpture can enhance the natural beauty of any garden, whatever its size, creating a focal point or complementing a planting scheme as well as enhance your living spaces or conservatory. See details of our 2013 exhibition programme on this App or visit our website: www.surreysculpture.org.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
Beautiful, inspiring, tranquil settings.....
BEAULIEU until 22nd August
A sculpture trail leads visitors through the grounds of the Beaulieu Motor Museum and the gardens of Beaulieu’s Palace House, with smaller sculptures on display within Palace House.
PAINSHILL 6th - 28th July
Sculptures will be on display in the walled garden, entrance area and in The Abercorn Room. Painshill offers 158 acres of historic landscape gardens. Sculpture Workshops will be available for children and adults.
FULHAM PALACE 5th - 26th August
Fulham Palace is a fascinating and historic setting for the works of the talented SSS members, exhibiting at Fulham Palace for the first time.
RHS WISLEY 24th August - 29th September
This world renowned horticultural venue hosts the popular SSS Sculpture Trail for the 15th year. www.rhs.org.uk/Wisley-Garden