Sussex’s only Out and Proud Ball returns to Worthing
Field Place is playing host to a sumptuous night of indulgence on Saturday 7 March as it welcomes the return of Worthing’s Out and Proud Ball.
A night of vintage swing and cabaret is set to get the party started with internationally acclaimed ‘alternative’ cabaret acts adding spice to the night.
The Ball will be enjoyed by all, regardless of gender, age or sexuality, and here’s a little teaser of what to expect…
The night is compared by internationally renowned swing singer Paul Roberts, former singer with The Stranglers, who will keep you entertained with some show stopping tunes. He’s joined by three fabulous burlesque acts.
The first of the talented trio is the award-winning Jolie Papillon; an exquisite dancer, choreographer and model, who trained in dance at one of Italy’s top theatre academy’s before making her mark on the glamorous world of burlesque.
Jolie and Paul are joined by two more burlesque starlets including the fabulously patriotic Elsie Diamond.
Elsie adds vintage sparkle wherever she performs! Since bursting onto the Burlesque scene in 2010, Elsie has performed all over the UK and beyond and become the darling of ‘pin up’ and vintage modelling. Zoe Ball said (via Twitter); “Elsie Diamond - loved it you’re just divine, been singing ‘Deepest Air Raid Shelter in Town’ all day!”
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 5 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 6 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Nicolas Cage: From Hollywood to Somerset
- 9 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 10 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
And finally, there’s the delightfully unique Dave the Bear, London’s biggest and best male burlesque performer, singer and compere.
Dave The Bear is no stranger to the burlesque scene and regularly performs in Central London at Proud Cabaret, Madame JoJos, Cafe de Paris and London Wonderground and recently stole the show on 8 out Of Ten Cats Does Countdown.
Tickets for the ball are just £45, which includes a welcome drink, a three course dinner (choices to be presented at time of booking), top notch cabaret and the chance to strut your stuff on the dance floor! Smart dress is a must.
Supported by both Brighton and Worthing Pride, this event has limited availability. Book now whilst tickets are still available by calling Field Place on 01903 244034.
• What’s on in 2015 - Worthing Leisure - A selection of events to enjoy throughout the year. Please note: as of 1 April, Worthing Leisure will be known as South Downs Leisure, as they become a trust leisure group, hence some differences in event descriptions below