Swan Lake at the Layard Theatre in Wimborne this November
- Credit: Archant
Swan Lake remains one of the most enduring, moving and irreplaceable classical ballets due to its fantastical plot filled with romance, sorcery, and betrayal. Join Ballet Theatre UK with their spectacular new production of this timeless classic.
This immortal tale tells of a princess held captive as a swan by the spell of an evil magician, a spell that can only be broken if the prince swears true love to her.
Featuring new choreography by Artistic Director, Christopher Moore, and over 120 new costumes and stunning sets, this production promises to provide you with a new look at the classic tale and leave you with a new love for Swan Lake.
Ballet Theatre UK is Britain’s youngest classical company, bringing full-length narrative ballets to delighted audiences up and down the country. Hailed as a triumph by dance critics and featured in the Independent’s Top Five Picks for Dance, the growth and achievement of the company has been unparalleled.
• Friday 14 November at 7.30pm
• Saturday 15 November 2.30pm matinée
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
Tickets: Adults £16, £14, £12 | Children under 12yrs £14, £12, £10
Layard Theatre, Canford Magna, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 3AD; 01202 847525