Take some time out
- Credit: Archant
CHARLOTTE SKIDMORE gets away from the world to visit a spa in the middle of a forest.
I must confess that this isn’t my first trip to the Aqua Sana at Center Parcs in Longleat – and it won’t be my last either.
The reason that this spa ranks amongst my favourites has as much to do with the setting as the facilities.
Don’t get me wrong, the facilities are great, but it’s the overall package that draws me back time and time again.
This Aqua Sana is located in the heart of Longleat Forest and when you visit for your spa day or break, it truly feels like you are hiding away from a busy life for a few precious hours.
With more than 16 different spa experiences and rest zones and areas, you will find your way to revitalisation with plenty to keep you busy.
Explore the tepidarium and enjoy the peaceful aqua meditation room with water trickles and lemon scents to revitalise your body and refresh your mind. In fact, I fell asleep in there so I can vouch for how relaxing it is.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
The spa offers dozens of different treatments ranging from express manicures to the full top to toe works and everything in between.
I enjoyed the Dual Harmony, which is a back, neck and shoulder massage and prescriptive facial, followed by a relaxing head massage for two people.
I took my mum with me to the Aqua Sana and it was an ideal treatment for us to enjoy mother daughter time together, but it would work equally as well for friends or couples wanting to take some time out to enjoy this wonderfully-relaxing combination.
In fact, the entire day would be ideal for taking some time to enjoy some quality time with someone special in a beautiful setting.