Taste Cheshire Market comes to Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet - Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 August
- Credit: Taste Cheshire
McArthurGlen Cheshire Oaks the UK’s largest designer outlet, will be hosting the Taste Cheshire Market, showcasing the tastiest award winning local produce from around the county.
On Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 August the centre will be home to over 19 stalls offering visitors a taste of Cheshire with food and drinks that are locally sourced and produced. There will also be live cookery demonstrations between 11am-4pm from top regional chefs including Cheshire’s own David Mooney and Le Creuset’s Judy Harper, using the best of Cheshire’s produce to create delicious recipes to try at home.
Stephen Wundke – Chief Executive of Taste Cheshire said: “We are delighted to be able to showcase the very best food and drink producers of Cheshire in this weekend festival of food at the UK’s premier shopping destination, Cheshire Oaks. We know visitors will enjoy talking to the people who create these fabulous flavours and trying their delicious foods while out shopping. It’s the way shopping should be – fun for everyone.”
Visitors to the Taste Cheshire Market can also enjoy over 145 designer and high street brands – including Le Creuset, Pro Cook, Denby, Kitch “N” Sync and Oneida – with savings of up to 60%.
Brian Handley, Centre Manager at McArthurGlen Cheshire Oaks, says: “We are delighted to host the Taste Cheshire Market and we look forward to welcoming visitors to join us in celebrating some of Cheshire’s best produce, producers and chefs.”
The food stalls will be located near the play area at McArthurGlen Cheshire Oaks, opposite Café Rouge, and will be open from 9am to 7pm on Saturday 3 August and 10am to 5pm on Sunday 4 August.
- 1 Is this the cosiest pub in Essex?
- 2 5 of the best sustainable places to eat in Yorkshire
- 3 The Kent woman who turned her passion into a 1940s living museum
- 4 Amazing Devon events in the second half of 2022
- 5 Essex staycation: sleep in this quirky refurbished train carriage
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 Enjoy this two and a half hour walk around the Miserden Estate
- 8 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 best Kent restaurants to visit in 2022