- Credit: Archant
Taste Restaurant has great views from its sheltered terrace on Brighton seafront
Taste is really the place to go for alfresco dining in Brighton. Specialising in fresh fish and seafood with a full range of chargrilled meats, pizza and pasta as well as seasonal specials.
We host great parties, birthdays, anniversaries, hen and stag nights, retirements and works dos. Get in touch and we can tailor a menu and DJ for your event catering for up to 150 people.
43-45 Kings Road
- 1 12 fab things to do in Paignton
- 2 Mother and daughter team Mavis and Michelle Ackerley hunting Dirty Rotten Scammers
- 3 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 4 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 5 I've been taking time out - here's why, says Susie Fowler-Watt
- 6 Win an original watercolour painting of Hadleigh Castle
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 9 Castle Carr - Yorkshire’s mysterious hidden garden
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
Telephone: 01273 232222