- Credit: Archant
Taste Restaurant has great views from its sheltered terrace on Brighton seafront
Taste is really the place to go for alfresco dining in Brighton. Specialising in fresh fish and seafood with a full range of chargrilled meats, pizza and pasta as well as seasonal specials.
We host great parties, birthdays, anniversaries, hen and stag nights, retirements and works dos. Get in touch and we can tailor a menu and DJ for your event catering for up to 150 people.
43-45 Kings Road
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
Telephone: 01273 232222