Tastes of Puglia at The Magdalen Chapter
- Credit: Archant
The Magdalen Chapter in Exeter is hosting top Devon chefs Christine Smallwood and Jane Baxter for “One Night Only…Tastes of Puglia.”
The evening will see both chefs explore tastes and tales from their travels with a supper of true Italian dishes followed by a Q&A session.
Jane Baxter is best known for her collaborative cookery books including Riverford and Leon. Christine Smallwood is the author behind top titles ‘An Appetite for Umbria’ and ‘An Appetite for Puglia’.
The menu will be expertly crafted by The Magdalen Chapter Head Chef Ben Bulger and his team and will feature an antipasti of Fave purred with chard and roasted peppers, an aubergine Parmigianni and salt cod with French beans, tomato and chilli.
The event will take place on Thursday 27 February and will be hosted in the hotels restaurant complete with its theatre styled kitchen. Tickets are priced at £45 per person, which includes a three-course supper and accompanying wines.
Booking is essential - call 01392 281000
For more information and to view full a full menu, visit www.themagdalenchapter.com
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go