Tastes of Puglia at The Magdalen Chapter
- Credit: Archant
The Magdalen Chapter in Exeter is hosting top Devon chefs Christine Smallwood and Jane Baxter for “One Night Only…Tastes of Puglia.”
The evening will see both chefs explore tastes and tales from their travels with a supper of true Italian dishes followed by a Q&A session.
Jane Baxter is best known for her collaborative cookery books including Riverford and Leon. Christine Smallwood is the author behind top titles ‘An Appetite for Umbria’ and ‘An Appetite for Puglia’.
The menu will be expertly crafted by The Magdalen Chapter Head Chef Ben Bulger and his team and will feature an antipasti of Fave purred with chard and roasted peppers, an aubergine Parmigianni and salt cod with French beans, tomato and chilli.
The event will take place on Thursday 27 February and will be hosted in the hotels restaurant complete with its theatre styled kitchen. Tickets are priced at £45 per person, which includes a three-course supper and accompanying wines.
Booking is essential - call 01392 281000
For more information and to view full a full menu, visit www.themagdalenchapter.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 5 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 6 6 great walks near Skipton
- 7 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms