Ten things you should do at Farm Feast, Wirral
- Credit: Archant
The former Wirral Food and Drink Festival returns with a brand new format
1. Pick up a retro bargain in the Vintage Village
2. Check out some of the region’s best music on the Courtyard Stage presented by Mellowtone and the Main Stage presented by The Dovedale Social – two of Liverpool’s most well known music promoters
3. Sample ales and ciders from the region’s top brewers at the Beer & Cider Festival
4. Learn skills such as how to make sausages, brew beer and keep bees at The Good Life Marquee which will feature plenty of special demonstrations, talks and ?have a go? exhibits
5. Witness clever and innovative cooking of fresh ingredients by some renowned chefs at The Chef’s Theatre including Great British Bake off finalist Brendan Lynch who will wow visitors with his flamboyant and beautiful baking talents, Curry guru Nisha Katona and TV’s gastronomic chef Stefan Gates who will show visitors the science behind cookery in an explosive fashion!
6. Treat the kids to some fun in the Little Feasters area, jam packed with interactive storytelling, bush craft workshops, cookery lessons and educational fun and games.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
7. Visit Food and Farming Tents, one of the most popular areas of the festival, will have live animals on show such as calves, pigs and sheep.
8. Sip a bespoke cocktail made by top mixologists from Liverpool’s renowned Berry & Rye and Aloha bars
9. Stick around for some Sunday evening fun at Livestock – a festival style music event featuring Peter Hook and The Light playing a Joy Division and New Order set, with support from Dan Croll, Stealing Sheep and the up and coming Soho Riots
10. Pick up some quality produce to take home from the International Street Food Market, Farmers Market and Claremont Farm’s newly rebuilt and expanded Farm Shop
Farm Feast takes place on 25th and 26th May 2014 at Claremont Farm, Bebington, Wirral
Visit farmfeast.co.uk/tickets to book your tickets