The Bears Paw
- Credit: Archant
Located in the heart of Cheshire, in the picturesque village of Warmingham, The Bear’s Paw is a delightful 19th century character inn.
The Bear’s Paw take pride in their home cooked wholesome food, awarded for its quality with an AA Rosette. They use only the freshest and most seasonal produce which is locally sourced wherever possible. The bar features six real ales from local micro breweries and a fantastic selection of renowned wines from around the world. With two open fires, reclaimed antique oak flooring and more than 200 pictures adorning the oak panelled walls, the inn has kept its traditional charming character yet with a stylish contemporary twist.
This charming, yet stylish gastro inn is strategically placed between the major market towns of Sandbach, Middlewich and Crewe, and easily accessible from the M6, making The Bear’s Paw the ideal base from which to explore the many delights which Cheshire has to offer.
And if you want to stop over for the night, the luxurious boutique style bedrooms with exquisite decor and furnishings are the ideal haven for a peaceful nights rest. Providing you with total comfort in lush surroundings, all 17 bedrooms are en-suite and feature modern day amenities such as flat screen televisions, complimentary Wi Fi and media hubs.
Taking you back to traditional inn-keeper hospitality, the 5 star Bear’s Paw Inn provides a warm and friendly ambiance making it the ideal place for you to truly indulge, enjoy and relax.
- 1 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 2 WIN £250 worth of Christmas food and drink
- 3 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 4 The Cheshire choirs singing for Christmas
- 5 Win a £1000 rug from Alternative Flooring
- 6 Win a winter break at the Shireburn Arms in the heart of the Ribble Valley
- 7 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 8 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 12 of the best Christmas events in Surrey
The Bear’s Paw is owned and operated by Nelson Hotels, a family owned collection of individual hotels.