The Bentley Brook Inn
- Credit: Archant
The Bentley Brook Inn is a three star country pub hotel located in a picturesque spot in the heart of the Peak district - close to Ashbourne town centre which is famous for the annual Shrovetide football.
We offer our own Wedding License with quality catering to suit all your needs.
We have 10 En Suite bedrooms and a lovely Bridal Suite with a Wedding Co-ordinator to guide and advise you and help you with all the arrangements for your big day.
We have a large function room available for parties, weddings, dinner dances or any celebration you would like.
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 7 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
We hold annual events throughout the year which include the world Toe Wrestling Championships, our annual Beer festival, Ladies Ascot Day and new for 2013 is the Cheltenham Races Day.
We offer conference facilities for large and small groups and we are close to the Tissington Trail and within easy reach of Alton Towers, Chatsworth House and many more attractions just on our doorstep in the Peak District.
Our restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner and food is served all day at weekends and during the school holidays.
On Sundays (12 until 3 p.m) we serve from the Carvery, which always has a choice of three freshly cooked meats with potatoes, fresh vegetables and all the trimmings.
Our food is accompanied by our specially selected wine list including many served by the glass and a range of local real ales.
Ingredients for our menu’s are from local suppliers many of whom are award winners, and wherever possible we use organic and GM free products. As all our food is freshly cooked we are happy to help with any allergies or other special requirements you may have.
We also have a daily specials board.
We are open all day every day, serving food & beverages. Pets are most welcome and we have a large car park, a children’s play area, offer alfresco dining and a Sunday Carvery every Sunday 12-3pm but booking is advisable for this.