The Big Chris Barber Band: Tuesday, May 7, 7.45pm
- Credit: Archant
Chris Barber leads his 10-piece band for an evening of exciting and often moving Jazz and Blues music for all to enjoy when he hits the stage at the Everyman Theatre, Cheltenham on Tuesday, May 7.
With its seven-strong front line, playing a wide selection of his favourite music from his signature tune, in New Orleans style, Bourbon Street Parade to the early music of Duke Ellington and the unforgettable sound of Miles Davis, Chris Barber’s Band combines all these ingredients creating great entertainment for all to enjoy!
Over the years Chris Barber has influenced many of today’s leading Jazz and Blues musicians. In particular, contemporary artists such as Mark Knopfler, Eric Burdon, John Mayall, The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and Van Morrison, to name a few!
Chris has frequently performed alongside these artists and has now decided to take his own incredibly talented and experienced band on tour to spread the joy that is jazz and blues.
Tuesday, May 7 at 7.45pm
Cheltenham Everyman Theatre
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 3 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 7 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 8 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Box Office: 01242 572573