The Big Chris Barber Band: Tuesday, May 7, 7.45pm
- Credit: Archant
Chris Barber leads his 10-piece band for an evening of exciting and often moving Jazz and Blues music for all to enjoy when he hits the stage at the Everyman Theatre, Cheltenham on Tuesday, May 7.
With its seven-strong front line, playing a wide selection of his favourite music from his signature tune, in New Orleans style, Bourbon Street Parade to the early music of Duke Ellington and the unforgettable sound of Miles Davis, Chris Barber’s Band combines all these ingredients creating great entertainment for all to enjoy!
Over the years Chris Barber has influenced many of today’s leading Jazz and Blues musicians. In particular, contemporary artists such as Mark Knopfler, Eric Burdon, John Mayall, The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton and Van Morrison, to name a few!
Chris has frequently performed alongside these artists and has now decided to take his own incredibly talented and experienced band on tour to spread the joy that is jazz and blues.
Tuesday, May 7 at 7.45pm
Cheltenham Everyman Theatre
- 1 Kelvin Fletcher's Big Farming Adventure
- 2 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 4 Things you may not know about Sarah Beeny's New Life In The Country
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 5 of the best places to see snowdrops in Somerset
- 7 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 8 5 Romantic walks in Surrey for Valentine's Day
- 9 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 10 The surnames that reveal Cheshire's history
Box Office: 01242 572573