The Brigitte Trust charity garden party at Wotton House near Dorking
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate The Brigitte Trust’s new partnership with Wotton House, a garden party will be held at the spectacular country estate near Dorking.
The charity, which supports the carers and families of cancer victims locally, will launch its new lavender pin badges at the event on Sunday May 7, 2pm to 5pm. Wotton House has donated £2,000 towards the initiative.
On the day, there will be tours of the beautiful grade II listed grounds, which feature Italian gardens, Roman temples and manicured lawns.
Entertainment will come in the form of music, Rampant Rooster Morris, artwork by Susie West, storytelling by Tillingbourne Tales, a charity lavender stall and raffle and more.
Among the refreshments will be cream teas, BBQ, beers by Dorking Brewery and gin from Silent Pool Distillers.
Entry to the garden party is free.
- 1 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 See inside this £3 million former game keeper’s cottage and boathouse in the Cotswolds