The Brigitte Trust charity garden party at Wotton House near Dorking
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate The Brigitte Trust’s new partnership with Wotton House, a garden party will be held at the spectacular country estate near Dorking.
The charity, which supports the carers and families of cancer victims locally, will launch its new lavender pin badges at the event on Sunday May 7, 2pm to 5pm. Wotton House has donated £2,000 towards the initiative.
On the day, there will be tours of the beautiful grade II listed grounds, which feature Italian gardens, Roman temples and manicured lawns.
Entertainment will come in the form of music, Rampant Rooster Morris, artwork by Susie West, storytelling by Tillingbourne Tales, a charity lavender stall and raffle and more.
Among the refreshments will be cream teas, BBQ, beers by Dorking Brewery and gin from Silent Pool Distillers.
Entry to the garden party is free.
- 1 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 2 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 3 Heatwave reveals ancient Yorkshire bridge
- 4 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 5 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 6 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 7 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
- 8 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 9 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 10 Where to find the best ice creams in Kent