The Brigitte Trust charity garden party at Wotton House near Dorking
- Credit: Archant
To celebrate The Brigitte Trust’s new partnership with Wotton House, a garden party will be held at the spectacular country estate near Dorking.
The charity, which supports the carers and families of cancer victims locally, will launch its new lavender pin badges at the event on Sunday May 7, 2pm to 5pm. Wotton House has donated £2,000 towards the initiative.
On the day, there will be tours of the beautiful grade II listed grounds, which feature Italian gardens, Roman temples and manicured lawns.
Entertainment will come in the form of music, Rampant Rooster Morris, artwork by Susie West, storytelling by Tillingbourne Tales, a charity lavender stall and raffle and more.
Among the refreshments will be cream teas, BBQ, beers by Dorking Brewery and gin from Silent Pool Distillers.
Entry to the garden party is free.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 3 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 4 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire