The Cafe at Renishaw Hall
- Credit: Archant
There are so many new elements for visitors to enjoy at Renishaw Hall & Gardens this year, not least the refurbished and rebranded Café at Renishaw Hall, which offers a brighter, lighter and larger place to enjoy lunch, refreshments and al fresco dining when the weather’s fine.
Make the day of it and visit the award winning gardens at Renishaw Hall or go on an informative hall tour of the historic home of the Sitwell family, before a well-earned stop at the Café at Renishaw Hall to refresh and refuel.
With a brand new menu offering a delicious, seasonal selection of hot and cold meals, cakes and drinks, you will be spoilt for choice with our range of appetisers to enjoy in this new, stylish eating space.
A range of homemade hot meals are available daily, using seasonal ingredients. Our cakes and scones make the perfect treat for an afternoon tea or a morning coffee, relaxing with friends. With the wonderful backdrop of the historic stables courtyard, it’s hard to find a more attractive place to eat!
Enjoy our award winning wines made from grapes in the vineyard at Renishaw Hall, located just across the Estate from the Café. These wines are global award winners, and include a light and refreshing white, delicious rosé, well structured red and a superb sparkling wine for that special occasion.
A wide array of hot and cold drinks and light bites are on offer throughout the day and there’s something for any time of day. Come and enjoy the wonderful setting of the Café at Renishaw Hall and see for yourself.
Renishaw Hall, Renishaw, Sheffield, S21 3WB
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 3 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 4 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 5 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 8 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 9 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
01246 432 310