The Children’s Adventure Farm Trust sixteenth annual ball, The Mere in Knutsford
- Credit: Archant
The Children’s Adventure Farm Trust held an evening of fine dining and fundraising at The Mere in Knutsford. The charity’s sixteenth annual ball included an auction and raffle of luxury prizes, including a holiday to the Maldives.
Over the evening £100,000 was raised for the charity and guests joined patrons Lee Boardman, Jennifer James, Dame Sarah Storey and Barney Storey for the fun.
CAFT Chairman Nick Montague also celebrated 20 years as a Trustee.
Events fundraiser Pippa Watton said: ‘We really can’t thank our supporters enough for everything they continue to do for us. This has been a fabulous evening and we’ve been blown away by their generosity.’
CAFT, based at Booth Bank Farm, Millington, provides holidays and respite break activities for seriously ill and disadvantaged children from all over the North West.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY GARETH LOWE AND PAUL WORPOLE
- 1 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 4 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 5 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Alport Castles - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021