The Cotswold Table @ Kingham
- Credit: Archant
Date: Sunday, June 23, 10.30am-2.30pm
Location: The village green in Kingham
* The Cotswold Table @ Kingham is a farmers’ market with a difference... over 50 quality producers coming together to provide everything for the perfect table.
* From award-winning cheese, local organic meat, artisan bakers and seasonal produce to hand-thrown crockery, luxury linens and interesting tableware.
* The funky Kids Corner will ensure children can be entertained (tasting competitions, pottery painting, cake decorating) while adults wander, taste and indulge in the many delights on offer.
* Pop-up bistro, feeding station and tasting hut: taste buds will be tantalised by a variety of lunch offerings, including sushi, pizza, Asian and traditional British cuisine.
Future dates will be September 22 and December 15.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 8 6 great walks near Skipton
- 9 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal
Visit www.thecotswoldtable.co.uk for more information and to see the growing list of producers taking part.