The Cotswold Table @ Kingham
- Credit: Archant
Date: Sunday, June 23, 10.30am-2.30pm
Location: The village green in Kingham
* The Cotswold Table @ Kingham is a farmers’ market with a difference... over 50 quality producers coming together to provide everything for the perfect table.
* From award-winning cheese, local organic meat, artisan bakers and seasonal produce to hand-thrown crockery, luxury linens and interesting tableware.
* The funky Kids Corner will ensure children can be entertained (tasting competitions, pottery painting, cake decorating) while adults wander, taste and indulge in the many delights on offer.
* Pop-up bistro, feeding station and tasting hut: taste buds will be tantalised by a variety of lunch offerings, including sushi, pizza, Asian and traditional British cuisine.
Future dates will be September 22 and December 15.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
Visit www.thecotswoldtable.co.uk for more information and to see the growing list of producers taking part.