The Croft School’s Gatsby Ball
- Credit: © Thousand Word Media
The Croft Parents’ Association hosted a ‘Gatsby’ Charity Ball on Saturday May 16 at The Croft Preparatory School in Stratford upon Avon. Take a look at our gallery of images from the event.
The ‘Gatsby’ Charity Ball was a roaring success, raising a substantial amount for two charities – Zoe’s Place Baby Hospice and Tiny Tim’s Children’s Centre. The CPA has been supporting these charities for the last two years and this event sees the culmination of that fundraising. Many guests embraced the 1920s theme and there were some fantastic outfits worn by the ladies and gents. The guests were treated to a sparkling drinks reception, kindly provided by the Thornton family, before enjoying a three-course dinner served in the school’s theatre, which was transformed by parents to fit the theme of the evening.
It was a fabulous night with superb food, good music and a wonderful atmosphere.
Thanks go to Four Leaf Clover, the Thornton family, Penny Gardner, Didi Vernon Miller, Linda Dexter and all the CPA team for making the night so spectacular, and a most sincere thank you to all the very generous sponsors of the event.
Click the arrows on the gallery above to see more images from the ball.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY ANTONY THOMPSON
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 9 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex