The Devonshire Arms, Middle Handley
- Credit: Archant
The Devonshire Arms, A stylish modern pub serving high-quality locally sourced food, a weekly changing range of real ales, large selection of imported speciality beers & ciders and a hand selected wine list.
Our main and Sunday lunch menus are regularly changed to include seasonal produce. We strongly advise booking in advance for Sunday lunch.
Tom’s Kitchen houses “The Oval Table” which seats up to 8 people comfortably, making it ideal for a more private celebration or business dinner.
You can choose your food from our á la carte menu and extensive ever-changing specials board or, for a special, personal treat; our chefs will create a menu just for you.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of The Matchings by artist James Merriott
- 8 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
We endeavour to keep supply chains as short as possible, using potatoes grown in the fields surrounding the village by Pete Ward and all our eggs are delivered by Sam’s Free Range Eggs of Aston Springs Farm.
We apply the same philosophy to our meat, Andy the ‘Singing Butcher’ supplies the beef, poultry and lamb from his shop in Rotherham, keeping his strong ties alive to the village he grew up in. Our pork is reared in The Moss Valley by Moss Valley Fine Foods and our fish is delivered by JH Mann’s of Sheffield who travels to Manchester Fish market daily.
All our meat and poultry is traceable and British with our pies, burgers, pâtés and terrines being homemade from proper British meat.