The Enterprise Vision Awards roadshow
- Credit: Archant
The closing date is looming for the prestigious Enterprise Vision Awards, which are supported by Lancashire Life
The Enterprise Vision Awards - known as the EVAs - went on tour this month with its new roadshow, a series of informative events to showcase the awards and offer potential winners the chance to find out more about what the judges are looking for.
Guests were keen to hear EVA’s founder, Coral Horn, give an informative presentation along with added insight from past winners including Eleanor Postlethwaite, Helen Brown and Kristen Durose.
The presentation also included tips and advice on making the most of your award entry, the potential PR opportunities of entering and winning an award from Kate Holmes, of Kara Rose PR, sponsors of the Creative Industry award.
The events were sponsored by and took place at Lancaster and Morecambe College, the Premier Inn hotel at Middlebrook in Bolton and Preston’s College.
This year’s awards have seen the addition of two new categories: Best Online Business and the Hospitality Industry award and those looking to enter or to make a nomination have until midnight on 16th June to do so by visiting www.enterprisevisionawards.co.uk
- 1 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 4 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire