The entry deadline for this year’s Dorset Business Awards is fast approaching
- Credit: Archant
Local businesses are being encouraged to submit their entries for this year’s Dorset Business Awards, organised by the Dorset Chamber, before the closing date on Friday August 3
Businesses of all sizes, which are based in Dorset with a BH or DT postcode, can enter one or more of the 13 categories for free, regardless of whether they are a member of the Dorset Chamber. The categories for 2018 are:
• Business Leader of the Year, sponsored by Dorset Local Enterprise Partnership
• Dorset Environmental Business Award, sponsored by Dorset Wildlife Trust and Poole Harbour Commissioners
• Exporting Excellence, sponsored by HSBC and PSP Worldwide Logistics
• Outstanding Customer Service Award, sponsored by Beales Gourmet and Teachers Building Society
• TeamJobs Team of the Year
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 5 Wild Essex: 5 hotspots for nature lovers
- 6 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 7 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 8 What is a Broads ranger?
- 9 4 of the best Norfolk gardens to see rhododendrons
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Lancashire this summer
• Sunseeker International Developing Talent Award
• Young Apprentice Ambassador of the Year, sponsored by Superior Seals
• Creative Impact Award, sponsored by Liz Lean PR and Digipigz
• Employee Health and Wellbeing Award, sponsored by BWT Physio and Ouch Training Team
• Lester Aldridge Company of the Year
• PKF Francis Clark Family Business Award
• The ScaleUp for Business Growth Award, sponsored by Enhanced
• UK Health Insurance Investing in Dorset Award, sponsored by UK Health Insurance
Stuart Dixon, head of marketing communications at Dorset Chamber, said: “Awards serve to represent Dorset businesses on a national stage and to attract investment and talent into our great county. It showcases our innovation, leadership and togetherness while inspiring and honouring the people at the heart of our business community. It is an awards programme with purpose and one that Dorset Chamber extremely proud to organise. We look forward to receiving a diverse range of entries.”
The awards are free to enter and membership is not required to submit an entry. In association with the Daily Echo and Dorset Echo, the awards are also backed by the south’s leading radio station Wave 105. Nominations should be made via www.dorsetbusinessawards.co.uk before the deadline of Friday August 3.
The Dorset Business Awards are designed to seek out and celebrate organisations which excel themselves within the business community, and also create a platform for the exceptional talent we have in Dorset to be recognised.
For further information about the Awards or to purchase tickets for the Gala Dinner please visit www.dorsetbusinessawards.co.uk or contact the Dorset Chamber on 01202 714810. Tickets cost £86 + VAT per person or £800 +VAT for a table of 10 (for members) or cost £96 + VAT per person or £900 +VAT for a table of 10 (for non-members).