The Fairfax Arms
You can be sure of a warm welcome at The Fairfax Arms. We are passionate about providing excellent service and upholding high standards.
Owners and brothers Rob and Ed Fawcett have continuously invested in The Fairfax Arms to deliver the highest of standards in providing Comfort and Ambience whether you’re staying the night or simply Dining with us.
With the help of our Team we strive for customer satisfaction and repeatedly welcome back regular customers and friends time and time again.
Renowned Head Chef Ben Turner and his Team take pride in using locally sourced Produce and Culinary Innovations to excite the most discerning of palates. Our Menu constantly changes based on the seasons of the year whilst keeping our customers most favoured dishes.
Never afraid to try new ideas, we run the inn with passion, ambition & enthusiasm, enabling The Fairfax to prosper and flourish further whilst still retaining its traditional character and charm. Our young, friendly team always go the extra mile to ensure that customers enjoy their visit and following our recent Rosette award we are working to improve more and more each day.
Since 2011 The Fairfax has seen re-investment to refurbish and refresh the interior and exterior, as well as upgrades in the bedrooms including flat screen television, ipod docking stations & new Beevers handmade mattresses throughout the rooms.
There are many more gradual improvements planned to ensure that The Fairfax Arms continues to impress and uphold its growing reputation, including an Orangery being built at the beginning of 2017.
- 1 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 2 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 3 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 4 These 6 Norfolk beaches have been awarded the Blue Flag for 2022
- 5 8 Places in Devon to celebrate Afternoon Tea Week
- 6 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 7 Have you tried this French-style brasserie in Coggeshall?
- 8 See inside this luxurious home near Ormskirk on the market for £1.3 million
- 9 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 10 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
Telephone: 01439 788212