The Fig Tree Restaurant
- Credit: Archant
The Fig Tree Restaurant is set in the picturesque village of Hurstpierpoint in the heart of the beautiful South Downs.
Opened in 2006 by husband and wife team David and Monika Beaty; it has a growing reputation and appreciation for its exceptional quality and presentation.
The menu is a showcase of seasonal ingredients from local farms and South Coast fisheries. You can sample roast breast of Gressingham Duck with devils on horseback, fondant potato, braised red cabbage, Bramley apple sauce and thyme jus; pan fried fillet of wild Sea Bass with chorizo, olive and parsley crushed new potatoes, wilted spinach and lemon caper butter or Thai Blue Swim Crab spring rolls with sesame cured cucumber and coconut, chill, lime leaf sauce.
For reservations and enquiries please call us on 01273 832183.
- 1 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 2 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 3 22 of the best South Devon pubs with views of the coast
- 4 Win a Dunlopillo king size diamond mattress worth £2,500 from Peter Betteridge
- 5 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 6 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Kent
- 7 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Suffolk
- 8 Why you should move to Kirk Langley near Derby
- 9 The best beer gardens in Hertfordshire
- 10 Win a relaxing four-day retreat in Devon, plus other goodies
There is a choice of vegetarian dishes on the menu bringing new flavours that change with the seasons.
The menu will offer an à la carte choice for lunch, Sunday lunch and dinner or, if you prefer, there is also a three course menu at £18.50 for lunch and Sunday lunch and at £22.50 for dinner from Tuesday to Friday inclusive.
The Fig Tree is an intimate restaurant catering for up to 40 guests. It is also a popular venue for weddings, anniversaries and birthday celebrations. The restaurant also provides outside catering packages. The decor is calming and elegant with an inviting atmosphere. Private use of the restaurant is offered to parties of 26 diners. Menus are tailor-made according to the season, occasion, taste and budget. At the heart of the Fig Tree is a service of quality, value and a warm welcome.
The Fig Tree Restaurant
120 High Street,
Hurstpierpoint BN6 9PX
Tel: 01273 832183
Lunch: Wed - Sat 12 - 2pm
Dinner: Tue - Sat 7 - 9.30pm
Sunday Lunch: 12.30 - 2.30pm