The first headline acts for Leopallooza 2018 have been announced
- Credit: Archant
Billing itself as ‘The Greatest House Party… in a field’, Leopallooza announces its first headline act set to take to the main stage in July 2018
Hidden within a tree-lined valley in North Cornwall, Leopallooza Festival will be returning to Bude on Friday 27 - Sunday 29 July 2018. The homespun event will pop up at The Wyldes site on Lower Exe Farm for three days of live music, DJs, comedy, the finest street food and the tastiest beers and ciders. From live, late-night partying in tiny spaces, to hours of belly-filled laughter, this year’s event brings a string of exciting new happenings to the green fields and woodlands that cover the 100-acre site.
Leopallooza has announced its first headline act set to take to the main stage on the Sunday night will be St. Paul and the Broken Bones. Hailing all the way from Alabama, the six-piece soul band will deliver a high-voltage performance; their most recent concert work included arena dates opening for the Rolling Stones in Atlanta and Buffalo.
Expanding its comedy offering dramatically, Leopallooza has also confirmed Russell Kane and Josh Widdicombe in the 2018 line-up.
Multi-award winning entertainer and presenter Russell Kane, will take to the main stage at Leopallooza XII on Friday 27 July. Russell is famed for his critically acclaimed tours and has been performing sell-out shows across the globe.
Joining the cream of comedy crop, Josh Widdicombe will headline proceedings on Sunday 29 July. Best known for his appearances on The Last Leg, Have I Got News For You and Mock The Week, Josh’s infectious charm has earned him hundreds of thousands of fans across the UK.
Celebrating its 12th year, the intimate event continues to harvest a loyal and passionate following. Tickets for Leopallooza 2018 are on sale now via the website. More acts to be announced soon.
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 4 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 5 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 6 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 8 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 9 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 10 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly