The Green Fair in Chichester
- Credit: Archant
The Assembly Rooms, North Street, Chichester | 11 October between 10am and 4pm | A free event, open to everyone! Come and share some delicious fair-trade and organic food, buy some local produce and join in with our inspiring activities
With over 1200 visitors coming through the doors we are pleased to announce our 4th Annual Green Fair taking place on 11th October at The Assembly Rooms in Chichester.
The Green Fair is created and organised by Transition Chichester, a not-for-profit organisation making positive changes at a local level to live in a way which conserves resources and protects our planet.
Come and find out what’s happening and how you can join in, with a fair-trade café, a chance to buy local organic produce and a host of inspiring activities for all ages. It’s a great day out for everyone.
There will be information about all areas of Transition Chichester including growing and food related projects taking place in and around Chichester through Grow Chichester, how you can learn more about reusing and recycling with our Sew, Don’t Throw group, a chance to see what’s coming up on the Eco-Cinema listings and opportunities to tap into your holistic side with our Heart and Soul team, to mention a few.
Look out for The Green Men out and about on the streets of Chichester who have information about the Fair, Transition Chichester and other TC groups.
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 7 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 10 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)