The Highbridge Festival Of The Arts fund raiser
On Monday 21st January The Highbridge Festival Of The Arts held there annual fund raising event at the Ritz Cinema. Over 100 people attended the film showing of "The Best, Exotic Marigold Hotel" and managed to raise £743 for the local festival.
The Highbridge Festival Of The Arts held their annual fund raising event at the Ritz Cinema in Burnham-on-Sea.
Over 100 people attended the film showing of "The Best, Exotic Marigold Hotel" and managed to raise £743 for the local festival.
The Festival Committee wish to thank Pat Scott for the use of his cinema again this year.
- 1 The best place to view stormy skies in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 3 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 4 Rob and Dave Nicholson - the TV farmers from Barnsley
- 5 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 6 Where to find the best ice creams in Kent
- 7 Cheshire summer holiday outings: Making Tracks 2 model railway exhibition at Chester Cathedral
- 8 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 9 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
- 10 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
They would also like to thank The Highbridge Social Club for allowing them to do a fund raising quiz which raised £103.10.
The committee thank all the people who have supported all the fund raising events and hope to see you all at this years Highbridge Festival Of The Arts which will be held at the Princess Theatre And Arts Centre running from Thursday 7 March to Sunday 10 March DANCE Monday 11 March and Tuesday 12 March SPEECH & DRAMA and Wednesday 13 March to Saturday 16 March MUSIC.
If you wish to be a friend of the festival or help at the festival you can call either Festival Chairman Jenny Golding on 01278 785465 or Festival Secretary Maureen Phillips on 01278 780615.