The Highbridge Festival Of The Arts fund raiser
On Monday 21st January The Highbridge Festival Of The Arts held there annual fund raising event at the Ritz Cinema. Over 100 people attended the film showing of "The Best, Exotic Marigold Hotel" and managed to raise £743 for the local festival.
The Highbridge Festival Of The Arts held their annual fund raising event at the Ritz Cinema in Burnham-on-Sea.
Over 100 people attended the film showing of "The Best, Exotic Marigold Hotel" and managed to raise £743 for the local festival.
The Festival Committee wish to thank Pat Scott for the use of his cinema again this year.
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 6 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 7 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 7 scenic coastal walks to try in Somerset (with cafes on the way)
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
They would also like to thank The Highbridge Social Club for allowing them to do a fund raising quiz which raised £103.10.
The committee thank all the people who have supported all the fund raising events and hope to see you all at this years Highbridge Festival Of The Arts which will be held at the Princess Theatre And Arts Centre running from Thursday 7 March to Sunday 10 March DANCE Monday 11 March and Tuesday 12 March SPEECH & DRAMA and Wednesday 13 March to Saturday 16 March MUSIC.
If you wish to be a friend of the festival or help at the festival you can call either Festival Chairman Jenny Golding on 01278 785465 or Festival Secretary Maureen Phillips on 01278 780615.