The JP Morgan Asset Management Premiership Rugby 7s Series, Kingsholm
- Credit: onEdition
The J.P. Morgan Asset Management Premiership Rugby 7s Series kicked off for the fourth season on Thursday, August 1 with Pool A at Kingsholm, Gloucester.
Pool B will be played at Franklin’s Gardens, Northampton, on Friday, August 2, Pool C at Allianz Park, Saracens’ home ground, on Saturday, August 3 and the Final being played at The Recreation Ground, Bath, on Friday, August 9.
The innovative tournament, which involves all 12 Premiership Rugby clubs, offers a fantastic platform for some of the country’s finest young athletes to be exposed to the excitement, pressures and skills required to compete at an elite level.
The 12 Premiership Rugby clubs are divided into three groups for the tournament, with the winner and runner up of each regional event going through to the Final.
There are six games each evening, with each match consisting of two seven-minute halves with a two-minute break at half time.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 9 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 10 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York