The JP Morgan Asset Management Premiership Rugby 7s Series, Kingsholm
- Credit: onEdition
The J.P. Morgan Asset Management Premiership Rugby 7s Series kicked off for the fourth season on Thursday, August 1 with Pool A at Kingsholm, Gloucester.
Pool B will be played at Franklin’s Gardens, Northampton, on Friday, August 2, Pool C at Allianz Park, Saracens’ home ground, on Saturday, August 3 and the Final being played at The Recreation Ground, Bath, on Friday, August 9.
The innovative tournament, which involves all 12 Premiership Rugby clubs, offers a fantastic platform for some of the country’s finest young athletes to be exposed to the excitement, pressures and skills required to compete at an elite level.
The 12 Premiership Rugby clubs are divided into three groups for the tournament, with the winner and runner up of each regional event going through to the Final.
There are six games each evening, with each match consisting of two seven-minute halves with a two-minute break at half time.
- 1 Try this three mile walk around Belper
- 2 Essex staycation: sleep in this quirky refurbished train carriage
- 3 Amazing Devon events in the second half of 2022
- 4 The Kent woman who turned her passion into a 1940s living museum
- 5 Is this the cosiest pub in Essex?
- 6 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 7 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West