The JP Morgan Asset Management Premiership Rugby 7s Series, Kingsholm
- Credit: onEdition
The J.P. Morgan Asset Management Premiership Rugby 7s Series kicked off for the fourth season on Thursday, August 1 with Pool A at Kingsholm, Gloucester.
Pool B will be played at Franklin’s Gardens, Northampton, on Friday, August 2, Pool C at Allianz Park, Saracens’ home ground, on Saturday, August 3 and the Final being played at The Recreation Ground, Bath, on Friday, August 9.
The innovative tournament, which involves all 12 Premiership Rugby clubs, offers a fantastic platform for some of the country’s finest young athletes to be exposed to the excitement, pressures and skills required to compete at an elite level.
The 12 Premiership Rugby clubs are divided into three groups for the tournament, with the winner and runner up of each regional event going through to the Final.
There are six games each evening, with each match consisting of two seven-minute halves with a two-minute break at half time.
- 1 5 of the best cycle cafés in Lancashire
- 2 A haunting Cotswolds memoir of growing up in a ménage à trois in the 1950s
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 See inside this £1.5 million modern property in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 9 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District