The latest from Arundel Brewery
- Credit: Archant
The Walker Family bought Arundel Brewery in January last year. Having spent the first year working on re-branding, they have now hit the ground running.
It is very much a family affair, with brother-in-law, Neil heading up the operational side and Samantha Walker and her husband, Stuart running the marketing and branding side.
They are keen to build on local heritage and provenance and have a devoted customer base in and around Sussex and have regional distribution in supermarkets.
Arundel Brewery is also looking at a number of ways of developing the business and taking it into new and exciting areas:
-They have collaborated with the Wild Heaven Craft Brewery in Atlanta, Georgia to brew their American Pale Ale recipe.
-To celebrate the opening of their shop in the heart of Arundel, the very first lager was produced, a Viennese Pils called Sussex Bier; this is now to be followed in the next couple of weeks by Sussex Cyder, made entirely with Sussex grown apples and produced in Sussex.
Arundel Brewery sell their range of bottled beers, but are also selling fresh draft beer. This is proving hugely popular with everyone that comes in to the shop - it means that devotees of the beer are able to sample the wide range of core and limited edition beers hitherto only available in the pubs, in the comfort of their own homes. They have also joined forces with the founder of the Arundel Wine Society, Richard Esling, who has chosen a wonderful selection of summer wines for the brewery, together with tasting notes and food pairing suggestions.
- 1 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 2 WIN £250 worth of Christmas food and drink
- 3 The Cheshire choirs singing for Christmas
- 4 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 5 Win a winter break at the Shireburn Arms in the heart of the Ribble Valley
- 6 Win a £1000 rug from Alternative Flooring
- 7 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 8 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
Everything Arundel Brewery are doing is built around their slogan ‘Armed With Taste’, so you can expect that everything stocked in the shop over the coming months, will not only be a little bit different but of the highest quality!