The Leaping Hare fashion show taking place in Hurstpierpoint
- Credit: Archant
Thursday 23 October - Known for gorgeous cashmere, handbags and stunning womenswear, The Leaping Hare Boutique will be celebrating the official launch of their third boutique in Hurstpierpoint with a fashion show and drinks reception, showcasing their new Autumn & Winter collections.
The Fashion Show will take place at Danny House, Hurstpierpoint on Thursday 23rd October. Doors open at 7.00pm for the drinks reception and the fashion show starts at 7.30pm.
The Leaping Hare, which offers seasonal trend-lead fashion items, has been trading for over eight years and is owned and run by Chrissie White.
“We are absolutely thrilled with our new premises as all three high streets are filled with fantastic independent retailers and offer our customers a wonderful shopping experience,” Chrissie explained.
“We truly believe that independent shops and boutiques are the key to breathing life back in to the high street. We are very excited about working with other local businesses in order to make this happen,” she added.
Tickets for the fashion show are £10.00 and include drinks and canapés. The boutique will be raising money for St Peter & St James Hospice with a raffle for one of their beautiful Leather Lamb handbags.
Call now on 01273 833975 to book your tickets.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of The Matchings by artist James Merriott
- 8 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
Lindfield: 69 High St, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex , RH16 2HN
Steyning: 60 High Street, Steyning, W. Sussex BN44 3RD
Hurstpierpoint: 92 Hurstpierpoint High St, W. Sussex, BN6 9PX