The Leaping Hare fashion show taking place in Hurstpierpoint
- Credit: Archant
Thursday 23 October - Known for gorgeous cashmere, handbags and stunning womenswear, The Leaping Hare Boutique will be celebrating the official launch of their third boutique in Hurstpierpoint with a fashion show and drinks reception, showcasing their new Autumn & Winter collections.
The Fashion Show will take place at Danny House, Hurstpierpoint on Thursday 23rd October. Doors open at 7.00pm for the drinks reception and the fashion show starts at 7.30pm.
The Leaping Hare, which offers seasonal trend-lead fashion items, has been trading for over eight years and is owned and run by Chrissie White.
“We are absolutely thrilled with our new premises as all three high streets are filled with fantastic independent retailers and offer our customers a wonderful shopping experience,” Chrissie explained.
“We truly believe that independent shops and boutiques are the key to breathing life back in to the high street. We are very excited about working with other local businesses in order to make this happen,” she added.
Tickets for the fashion show are £10.00 and include drinks and canapés. The boutique will be raising money for St Peter & St James Hospice with a raffle for one of their beautiful Leather Lamb handbags.
Call now on 01273 833975 to book your tickets.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
Lindfield: 69 High St, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, West Sussex , RH16 2HN
Steyning: 60 High Street, Steyning, W. Sussex BN44 3RD
Hurstpierpoint: 92 Hurstpierpoint High St, W. Sussex, BN6 9PX