The Lighthouse Restaurant - Autumn/Winter Menu
- Credit: Archant
Head to The Lighthouse Restaurant to experience their beautiful Autumn/Winter Menu.
From greetings upon arrival, unbeatable local produce and execution, fine wine and service, The Lighthouse team boasts an excellent overall dining experience. Situated in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside near the Staffordshire border, the surroundings are some of the best of what the Derbyshire countryside has to offer. The location provides a relaxing opportunity to strip back the hustle and bustle of everyday life and truly appreciate the relationship between landscape and produce.
Autumn/Winter Menu - Choose from 6 or 8 courses. 6 courses only available on Wednesday and Thursday.
(21.09.16 - 16.11.16)
beer braised pork jowl / burnt apple
salt cod/ cucumber/ avocado
roast garlic loaf/
- 1 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 2 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 3 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 4 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 7 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 8 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 9 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 10 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
chicken skin butter
mackerel/ watermelon/ cultured cream/ preserved strawberry
Chablis Domaine Millet, Burgundy, France
cucumber/ satay/ late tomatoes/ sea herbs
Il Carretto IGT Bianco di Puglia, Italy
celeriac/ winter truffle
salt baked/ stuffing/ chicken gravy
Chateau La Tour De L’Évêque Rose, Provence, France
sticky lamb cheek/
heritage carrot/ mint sauce/ smoked eel
Valmoissine Pinot Noir, Louis Latour, France
Derbyshire beef fillet
wild mushroom/ dripping yorkie/ nasturtium
Mad Dog Shiraz, Barossa Valley, Australia
curd/ vanilla/ meringue
Elysium Black Muscat, California
the black forest/
+chef’s cheese selection £5
Six courses £40/ Eight courses £50 - Wine Pairing £30/ £40
Menu subject to daily changes. We advise that you allow at least 2.5 hours to enjoy.
The Lighthouse Restaurant, New Road, Boylestone, Ashbourne, DE6 5AA - 01335 330658 - email@example.com
See more offers in Derbyshire... Source Restaurant at New Bath Hotel & Spa - Sample Menu, Zayka Traditional Thalis, Weekday Steak Deal at Carriages Bar & Restaurant and The Lighthouse Restaurant Bonfire Night Tasting Menu and Cocktail Pairing.