The Manor at Weston-on-the-Green
- Credit: Archant
The Manor at Weston-on-the-Green is set in beautiful Oxfordshire, a stones-throw from the Cotswolds.
Proud of its 900-year-old history, the manor is today a country house hotel opening its doors to guests who seek a truly relaxed experience, with fine food and wine along with beautiful surroundings.
We invite you to treat you to treat our hotel as your home, we do not stand on ceremony here, you can explore our house and gardens or take a dip in our pool, or walk in the grounds., our doors our open and we invite you in.
We are in easy reach of the beautiful city of Oxford, Bicester Village and Blenheim Palace.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
We are delighted to announce the appointment of Larry Jayasekara as our new Executive Chef of the hotel, Larry has joined us with a wealth of experience from Michelin starred restaurants in London and the South East.
Discover our hidden knot garden - pick up a mallet and enjoy a game of croquet on the lawn. Languidly or energetically, revel in our heated pool. Enjoy a drink and a snack on one of our beautiful terraces and watch the sun set over the fields beyond.
The gardens at The Manor at Weston-on-the-Green are designed to celebrate the changing seasons. Stroll along the scented lavender walk in summer, or wander through the woodlands during autumn and listen to the birdsong.
The Manor’s buildings and grounds offer a range of venues for the perfect wedding celebration, from an intimate family gathering to a grand even, offering dining in a range of rooms, including our historic panelled Baron’s Hall, The Morning Room and The Tudor Room.
We can arrange elaborate parties in the Osborn Suite or a larger gathering in a Marquee. For outdoor weddings, our private Knot Garden is licensed, offering the perfect backdrop to the exchange of vows in the presence of up to 120 of your friends and family.