The Millstream Hotel & Restaurant
- Credit: Archant
The Millstream Hotel is set within landscaped gardens in the heart of Bosham, a village steeped in history on the shores of Chichester Harbour, close to the Cathedral City and the rolling South Downs.
With so much to see and do, a weekend is never enough! The Millstream Hotel combines the elegance of a small English country house with the character and charm of an eighteenth century malthouse cottage. The Restaurant, overlooking the pretty gardens, offers a varied selection of modern British dishes, prepared with the best available fresh, seasonal, local produce, which are complemented by a list of fine wines from an established cellar. The Bar offers a cosy fireside setting in which to relax. On warm days a door opens onto the lawns where you can sit beneath a sunshade and listen to the chatter of the ducks.
All hotel rooms are individually styled and are comprehensively equipped with every luxury: Comfortable beds, en-suite bathrooms with bath/shower, mini-fridge with complementary mineral water & fresh milk, dressing gowns, freeview TV, radio/CD/alarm, tea/coffee with biscuits & fresh fruit. Free WiFi is available throughout the Hotel, just ask at reception for a login and password. We also have a computer terminal near reception available for guests to access the internet or email.
Make a Booking at the Hotel
Please Book Online or call Reservations on + 44 (0) 1243 573234.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 8 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 9 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks