The Old Prebendal House and Prebendal Court
- Credit: Archant
The Old Prebendal House is an award-winning residential and nursing home set in expansive grounds in the heart of the Cotswold village of Shipton-under-Wychwood.
Residential apartments and en-suite rooms are available in the 17th Century wing of the house and consist of accommodation ranging from self-contained apartments to large bed sitting rooms, all with en-suite facilities. The overall design is for absolute comfort and privacy. Most importantly, the intent is that each apartment will be a unique home where a resident can be surrounded by his/her own cherished possessions.
Our qualified nurses and NVQ trained care assistants are able to provide 24-hour care in our purpose built nursing wing, and the local GP visits weekly. Convalescent or respite care is available for periods of one week to three months.
Staff are carefully chosen to provide the warmth and personal attention so necessary for the elderly. Many are loyal long term staff, who have developed outstanding care practices over the years providing an essential element in good care. The service will at all times be both discreet and attentive. Residents may use the services of visiting specialists such as chiropodists, physiotherapists and osteopaths.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 9 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
Prebendal Court is a high quality development of four retirement cottages and sixteen apartments adjacent to the river within the grounds of the award-winning residential and nursing home. The properties are built to superb standards, of Cotswold stone with natural stone slates, and painstakingly designed to blend with the historic setting. The aim is to provide the most comfortable retirement homes giving complete independence in a secure and sociable environment.
For further details and to register your interest please contact Nael Shibli, Home Manager.