The perfect ‘arm candy’ from Green + Benz
- Credit: Archant
Renowned for selling stunning contemporary jewellery, Green + Benz is now offering customers a wonderful selection of stylish watches for the first time
Brands stocked in the jewellers’ Sheffield and Chesterfield stores will include the bright and bold Ice-Watch range, British favourite Radley and a collection from newly launched Daniel Wellington.
Known for its bright, bold use of colour and simplistic, yet stylish design, the Ice-Watch timepiece is a unique concept. Launched in Belgium in 2007, it has now become one of the most instantly recognisable watch brands in the UK – appealing to all ages, styles and tastes.
Each Ice-Watch comes in a ‘Becubic’ gift box that matches the colour and finish of the watch inside.
Daniel Wellington, £99
Inspired by a chance meeting between the brand founder, Filip Tysander, and the brand’s namesake, a stylish British ‘gent’, Daniel Wellington launched in the UK in August 2013.
- 1 Recipe: Make our peanut caramel poke cake
- 2 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 3 Recipe: Gin and Saffron Cake
- 4 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 5 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 6 How you can walk in the footsteps of Dracula in Whitby
- 7 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 8 Afternoon tea deliveries in Norfolk
- 9 How a Suffolk man landed a film fan’s dream job on The Dig
- 10 How to choose the best estate agent for you
Combining clean and crisp design with colourful ‘Nato’ straps – originally used by the military – Daniel Wellington is perfect for on-trend styling.
Inspired by all things British, each collection is named after a UK city, including Sheffield, Exeter, Cardiff and Southampton.
Born in London’s iconic Camden Market in 1998, Radley has now become a British icon of affordable luxury. The brand launched its first watch collection in 2011.
The collection includes a range of strap and bracelet style watches for women, ranging from petit to large dials in an array of on-trend colour combinations. Each piece features the iconic Scottish terrier.
For more information, visit www.greenandbenz.com