The perfect ‘arm candy’ from Green + Benz
- Credit: Archant
Renowned for selling stunning contemporary jewellery, Green + Benz is now offering customers a wonderful selection of stylish watches for the first time
Brands stocked in the jewellers’ Sheffield and Chesterfield stores will include the bright and bold Ice-Watch range, British favourite Radley and a collection from newly launched Daniel Wellington.
Known for its bright, bold use of colour and simplistic, yet stylish design, the Ice-Watch timepiece is a unique concept. Launched in Belgium in 2007, it has now become one of the most instantly recognisable watch brands in the UK – appealing to all ages, styles and tastes.
Each Ice-Watch comes in a ‘Becubic’ gift box that matches the colour and finish of the watch inside.
Daniel Wellington, £99
Inspired by a chance meeting between the brand founder, Filip Tysander, and the brand’s namesake, a stylish British ‘gent’, Daniel Wellington launched in the UK in August 2013.
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 7 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 8 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 The ultimate 5-day walk: Along the Derwent Valley Way
Combining clean and crisp design with colourful ‘Nato’ straps – originally used by the military – Daniel Wellington is perfect for on-trend styling.
Inspired by all things British, each collection is named after a UK city, including Sheffield, Exeter, Cardiff and Southampton.
Born in London’s iconic Camden Market in 1998, Radley has now become a British icon of affordable luxury. The brand launched its first watch collection in 2011.
The collection includes a range of strap and bracelet style watches for women, ranging from petit to large dials in an array of on-trend colour combinations. Each piece features the iconic Scottish terrier.
For more information, visit www.greenandbenz.com