The Rainbow House New York Ball raises over £50,000
- Credit: Archant
Big apple fundraiser
The Rainbow House New York Ball held at The Villa, Wrea Green, raised over £50,000 for the Mawdesley-based charity supporting children and young people with physical and neurological disabilities.
After being welcomed by the New York Showgirls and entertained by Will Pike during the drinks reception, 200 guests enjoyed a three course dinner with entertainment by Dance with Passion.
After dinner, the highlight of the evening, Soul Story, a fabulous group from America,
delighted the audience before everyone took to the floor to dance the night away.
During the evening Rainbow House launched a new DVD made by Sam Budd, which captures the work they do and the benefits to the children, young people and their families who use the services provided at Rainbow House.
- 1 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 4 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire