The Red House care home in Ashtead
- Credit: Archant
The Red House is a large late Victoria House set in a peaceful residential location, yet close to shops and all amenities. The house is surrounded by secluded gardens featuring lawns, mature trees and shrubs along with patio area and raised flower beds.
The Red House,
43 Skinners Lane, Ashtead, Surrey KT21 2NN
Office: 01372 277880
The philosophy of The Red House is to offer individual resident-centred care with dignity and companionship, within the framework of a comfortable and homely atmosphere. The Registered Manager and staff believe that the importance of maintaining the highest possible standard of nursing care, whilst respecting the personal needs and privacy of each and every resident, is paramount. Our CQC report reflects our commitment towards aiming to achieve excellence in all areas.
Activities at The Red House are always the focus of daily life for all the residents. Management and staff give priority to both mental and physical stimulation and well-being within the home to ensure that each resident leads a fulfilled and happy life according to their individual and social needs.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 3 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
Residents’ Meetings are held once a month to encourage open discussion and debate and also enable events and activities to be arranged both inside the Home and outside in the local community. A monthly Activities Programme is compiled and distributed to all residents and their relatives and friends to ensure that everybody can be involved as often as they wish in our entertainments.
Visitors are always welcome at The Red House and local residents, especially those who may live alone are encouraged to spend a day at the Home and enjoy some of the activities that are arranged. Please telephone Mary Jones our Registered Manager on 01372 274552 to find out more about this facility or to arrange an informal visit.