- Credit: Archant
The Residence in Nantwich opened in 2007 and took the local restaurant and bar scene to a new level with a cocktail bar, restaurant, private hire suite and alfresco garden terrace, set over two beautifully designed floors.
Residence, Nantwich is set in a Georgian mansion house. Originally built in the 1600s, the most famous resident was former Lord Mayor of London, Edmund Wright in the 17th century.
Learn more about our historic building history here
Residence Nantwich is open every day from 11am Monday to Sunday and has a private secure car park.
The multi-award winning Residence Restaurant and Bar sits in the glorious, historic centre of Nantwich. The elegant Regency building - once the Lord Mayor of Londons ‘Residence’, offers wining and dining as formal or as informal as you wish, with high standards of service, great cocktails and delicious food as local as we can find.
Our cocktail bar is matched by a superb mirrored dining room offering a menu from tasty and generous deli-boards to prime steaks and exquisite seafood, supported by surprising selections from most of the wine making regions of the world. Outside encompasses large open terraces and a superb lawn, large enough to house marquees and weddings for up to 350 people.
Please click on the Events section to see some of the great reasons to come and visit us ......
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 6 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 7 6 great walks near Skipton
- 8 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
Food Opening times:Mon - Thu - Lunch service -12noon - 2.30pm - Evening service; 6pm - 9.30pm. Fri & Sat - 10a.m - 10pm - Sunday lunch - 11a.m - 4pm