The Seagrave Arms
- Credit: Archant
The Seagrave Arms is a Country Inn & Restaurant set mid way between Chipping Campden & Broadway.
Housed in a classic Cotswold Stone Georgian Farmhouse you can expect log fires, flagstone floors & a warm welcome. The Restaurant is passionate about sustainable, seasonal & local produce and the menu changes monthly - there is also a daily fish specials board. Game in season from the local shoots and meat & vegetables from local farms keep the food miles low & the quality high and has earned them an AA Rosette & entry to The Good Food Guide & Michelin Guide.
Address: Seagrave Arms, Friday Street, Weston Sub Edge, Chipping Campden, Glos GL55 6QH
Tel: 01386 840192
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 7 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal
The Seagrave Arms is a Country Inn & Restaurant with eight en-suite guestrooms. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, mid-way between the villages of Chipping Campden and Broadway and just 20 minutes drive from both Cheltenham, and Stratford upon Avon.
The main building is a Grade II listed Georgian Cotswold house that has been sympathetically restored to retain many of the original features. With open log fires in Winter and a sheltered courtyard for al fresco dining in the Summer.
All of our bedrooms have luxury en-suite facilities, king size beds, flat screen televisions and complimentary toiletries, all designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We source and purchase all of our food from local suppliers keeping the food miles low and the quality and sustainability high and our bar stocks award winning Real Ales, from local breweries Hook Norton, Cotswold and Purity, plus several local ciders.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Seagrave Arms soon.