The Seagrave Arms
- Credit: Archant
The Seagrave Arms is a Country Inn & Restaurant set mid way between Chipping Campden & Broadway.
Housed in a classic Cotswold Stone Georgian Farmhouse you can expect log fires, flagstone floors & a warm welcome. The Restaurant is passionate about sustainable, seasonal & local produce and the menu changes monthly - there is also a daily fish specials board. Game in season from the local shoots and meat & vegetables from local farms keep the food miles low & the quality high and has earned them an AA Rosette & entry to The Good Food Guide & Michelin Guide.
Address: Seagrave Arms, Friday Street, Weston Sub Edge, Chipping Campden, Glos GL55 6QH
Tel: 01386 840192
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 3 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 4 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 WIN flowers, chocolates and Prosecco for Valentine's Day
- 8 Win a relaxing spa stay for two at The QHotels Collection
- 9 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
The Seagrave Arms is a Country Inn & Restaurant with eight en-suite guestrooms. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, mid-way between the villages of Chipping Campden and Broadway and just 20 minutes drive from both Cheltenham, and Stratford upon Avon.
The main building is a Grade II listed Georgian Cotswold house that has been sympathetically restored to retain many of the original features. With open log fires in Winter and a sheltered courtyard for al fresco dining in the Summer.
All of our bedrooms have luxury en-suite facilities, king size beds, flat screen televisions and complimentary toiletries, all designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We source and purchase all of our food from local suppliers keeping the food miles low and the quality and sustainability high and our bar stocks award winning Real Ales, from local breweries Hook Norton, Cotswold and Purity, plus several local ciders.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Seagrave Arms soon.