The Seagrave Arms
- Credit: Archant
The Seagrave Arms is a Country Inn & Restaurant set mid way between Chipping Campden & Broadway.
Housed in a classic Cotswold Stone Georgian Farmhouse you can expect log fires, flagstone floors & a warm welcome. The Restaurant is passionate about sustainable, seasonal & local produce and the menu changes monthly - there is also a daily fish specials board. Game in season from the local shoots and meat & vegetables from local farms keep the food miles low & the quality high and has earned them an AA Rosette & entry to The Good Food Guide & Michelin Guide.
Address: Seagrave Arms, Friday Street, Weston Sub Edge, Chipping Campden, Glos GL55 6QH
Tel: 01386 840192
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 5 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 6 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 7 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
The Seagrave Arms is a Country Inn & Restaurant with eight en-suite guestrooms. Set in the heart of the Cotswolds, mid-way between the villages of Chipping Campden and Broadway and just 20 minutes drive from both Cheltenham, and Stratford upon Avon.
The main building is a Grade II listed Georgian Cotswold house that has been sympathetically restored to retain many of the original features. With open log fires in Winter and a sheltered courtyard for al fresco dining in the Summer.
All of our bedrooms have luxury en-suite facilities, king size beds, flat screen televisions and complimentary toiletries, all designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
We source and purchase all of our food from local suppliers keeping the food miles low and the quality and sustainability high and our bar stocks award winning Real Ales, from local breweries Hook Norton, Cotswold and Purity, plus several local ciders.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Seagrave Arms soon.